It is hard to just be in a patriarchal society. The everyday struggle of managing relationships, caring for yourself, and showing up for everyone else can be overwhelming and isolating. I support women who have experienced abuse, toxic relationships, and difficulty standing up for themselves. As a therapist, provide a space for women to just BE without any expectations or judgments.
Common reasons to seek therapy for Women’s issues:
- Feeling alone and like you don’t have anyone to lean on
- Overwhelmed with your responsibilities
- Worrying about failing the people who depend on you
- Struggling with taking care of yourself
- Having difficulty expressing yourself because someone may think you are not good enough
- Feeling like you no longer know yourself outside of relationships, motherhood, or work
If one or more of the above statements resonates with you, I invite you to contact me today for a free consultation. Together, we will find the underlying issues and create a new space for being. Contact me today to see how I can help with holistic mental health practices.